Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams 2022 Draft Prospect Profile: Dontario Drummond (WR, Ole Miss)

April 16, 2022 09:33AM
Atwell doesn't continue to struggle. He got hurt and missed most of the year. SKOW did very well on special teams and had some bright spots filling in when Woods went down. Plus, we are most likely bringing OBJ back for the stretch run.
I don't see any need at WR, except if you are really ready to call Tutu a bust bust. I know many here have done exactly that. And I get the frustration especially because a very good center was available. But, Tutu didn't get smaller or slower. He is the same kid McSnead drafted in the second round a year ago. They obviously like him. After Kupp and AR, the depth chart can vary.
Jefferson was our #3, then OBJ became our #2,
If both of them are back our discussion becomes who is our #5, #6 or #7. Our returner gets one spot. Tutu gets a spot. SKOW might get a spot.
Harris has all world ability and will be back.
So now we are drafting this kid to be our #8 or #9 WR? And it seems like we are trying to vary the type of WR in our squad. Kupp is a bigger possession receiver. AR is a very big power possession WR. OBJ is a speed guy with great hands. Jeff is similar. Tutu is a blazer. Harris is a huge blazer. SKOW is a big possession guy. Powell is obviously a speedster and terrific returner. So where does this kid fit? He is a big possession WR. We are plum full of those.
I know it's hard to generate stories this time of year, but predicting the Rams to draft a borderline
Prospect with a late pick seems like an overreach.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams 2022 Draft Prospect Profile: Dontario Drummond (WR, Ole Miss)

BerendsenRam138April 16, 2022 09:02AM

Re: Rams 2022 Draft Prospect Profile: Dontario Drummond (WR, Ole Miss)

SoCalRAMatic79April 16, 2022 09:33AM