Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nailed it Florida!

March 16, 2022 03:05AM
Florida_Ram
Rams43
Who is he kidding?

I don't believe Von Miller is himself is kidding anyone Rams43. You probably don't believe that yourself.

Allowing the (underdog) Browns as a 3rd team to be mentioned in the same sentence with the Cowboys & Rams sweepstakes, seems to be a marketing leverage tactic.

This feels like a chess move under the provision of Miller's agent.

Can't blame him for this strategy.

Like several of us Rams fans, I'm hoping Von returns but I'm not emotionally invested to the point where I will throw a tantrum.

The ball is in Von's court and if him and his agent want more money and a chance to win a SB with his 3rd different team, I wouldn't be all that surprised.

Convincing a Hall of Famer like Von Miller to take a 2, 3, or 4 million dollar discount after he just won his second Super Bowl is probably wishful thinking.

For all we know, the Rams are negotiating a contract that is 2, 3 or 4 million dollars less than what the Boys and Browns or other teams might be throwing at his agent.

Miller and his agent know exactly what they are doing and most likely already know where Von wants to go.. They are playing the game!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams still trying to re-sign Von Miller but market is competitive

BerendsenRam592March 15, 2022 09:17AM

Re: Rams still trying to re-sign Von Miller but market is competitive

SoCalRAMatic210March 15, 2022 09:25AM

Re: Rams still trying to re-sign Von Miller but market is competitive

BerendsenRam264March 15, 2022 09:29AM

Article: Rumors: Von Miller choosing between Rams, Cowboys, Browns right now

BerendsenRam213March 15, 2022 02:16PM

Von is like that flirtatious girlfriend

RamsDynasty148March 15, 2022 03:34PM

The Browns? Seriously?