Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here’s my rebuttal…

February 21, 2022 10:39AM
1. Extending Boom is a no brainer. He can do a good job, he’s young, he’s healthy, and he already knows this O and these OL players like the back of his hand. Shouldn’t be terribly expensive, either.

2. I like Rochell and Long, but they will also draft a CB, perhaps even with their 3rd. Plus, an affordable FA might be a good insurance policy. CB is my biggest priority just because of the unknowns.

3. I have no idea what they’re gonna do at OC. They could go in any one of 3 different directions there. Gotta trust Carberry on this one.

4. I favor extending Corbett if he’s at all affordable. If not, sign a FA but draft an OC for development no matter which way they go. Evans is NOT a legit RG at the NFL level. He’s a depth OT, period. My kingdom for Creed Humphrey at #57 last year’s draft! Sigh…

5. I continue to believe that Miller is 90% likely to be extended so I’m not gonna fret one bit about this one just yet.

6. ILB is pretty much set with Jones and Howard. I’m sure that they’re gonna draft another one sometime on Day 3 for development.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2022 10:42AM by Rams43.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams' 6 biggest needs entering 2022 offseason

BerendsenRam224February 21, 2022 09:40AM

Here’s my rebuttal…

Rams43137February 21, 2022 10:39AM

Re: Here’s my rebuttal…

SoCalRAMatic141February 21, 2022 11:15AM