Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lasting impressions....

February 15, 2022 05:53AM
We all have lasting impressions from great games, and usually it's a handful of significant plays; sometimes an interview, mic'd up moment, etc.

This SB Victory stands out, IMHO, in that there are so many lasting impression moments.

Rating those moments. Tough, tough call.

For me I believe the most lasting impression won't be a single moment, or play - it will be the "Drive", as a whole. It will be that everyone on the field, in the stands, watching on TV, KNEW that it was going to take Stafford to Kupp and despite that - Stafford and Kupp did it anyway.

But my saying 'most lasting' should not in any way be interpreted as 'only'...

Nope, not going to make a list... for the simple reason that there's too many. And that's what is so remarkable about this SB Championship to me... 10 years from now, 20 years, I defy you to think of the "Drive" and not have Donalds sack come to mind, the no look pass, OBJ's TD, and on and on and on.

I think for Ram fans, and no few fans from other teams... this will become the most 'well remembered' SB in history... Not because it was necessarily the best SB game ever played but rather because of the sheer number of extraordinary moments. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Lasting impressions....

JamesJM253February 15, 2022 05:53AM

Re: Lasting impressions....

Rams43114February 15, 2022 05:55AM

This probably only for us Ram fans....

JamesJM94February 15, 2022 06:11AM

Re: Hopkins helped

leafnose84February 15, 2022 08:49AM

Re: Hopkins helped

BerendsenRam69February 15, 2022 08:57AM