Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Poll Suggests Rams Are Winning Over Local Fans

February 09, 2022 06:46AM
I was hoping that the poll link I included had more survey data in it, but it just seems to cover its methodology.

The +/- 5% error margin for LA/Metro residents is huge, though, I think, because: A) I think that there are more 49'er/Raider/Cowboy fans than just 5% each; and, B ) I think that there are less than 5% Charger fans out here (they really need to go home where they are appreciated).

Regardless, with 60% of the TV's in the LA area expected to tune in for the game, this makes for an epic opportunity for the organization. When you take into account the positive reviews coming out of the Super Bowl Experience at the Convention Center, a win on Sunday likely pushes Ram fan allegiance to 30 - 35% locally by next season. The only thing that the Rams are missing is the typical excitement that comes with the draft in April.

But the organization is in a good place - especially as it seems that the Lakers won't make the playoffs this year (or will be one and done), and no Dodger baseball due to lockout.

With Lincoln Riley in the fold now over at USC, the Trojans might see a resurgence, though.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Poll Suggests Rams Are Winning Over Local Fans

ramBRO245February 09, 2022 06:26AM

ramBRO99February 09, 2022 06:46AM

Ekern5582February 09, 2022 06:58AM

BerendsenRam75February 09, 2022 08:32AM