Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Eric Weddle jokes about playing Tee Higgins in Super Bowl after drafting him in fantasy football

February 08, 2022 09:02AM
[theramswire.usatoday.com] Eric Weddle jokes about playing Tee Higgins in Super Bowl after drafting him in fantasy football

Skyler Carlin
February 7, 2022 5:50 pm PT
Cue the “one of us” GIF from the “Wolf of Wall Street” (a great movie that I would not recommend watching around kids) as Eric Weddle admitted that this was his first year playing fantasy football.

The formerly retired safety that rejoined the Los Angeles Rams ahead of the postseason likely had no idea he’d have one more opportunity to win a Super Bowl. At the same time, it blows Weddle’s mind that he gets to face Tee Higgins this Sunday, who is someone he had on his fantasy football team this season.

“I played fantasy football for the first time and he was one of the receiver I drafted… and now I’m going to go stop him in the Super Bowl. It’s crazy how the world works.”@weddlesbeard on @teehiggins5

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Eric Weddle jokes about playing Tee Higgins in Super Bowl after drafting him in fantasy football

BerendsenRam240February 08, 2022 09:02AM

Re: Right there ? That's funny

leafnose107February 08, 2022 09:17AM

Conflict of interests??

Atlantic Ram84February 08, 2022 04:29PM