Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My wife fell so in love with Rams after the seeing us beat Seahawks

January 31, 2022 05:11PM
It must have been after our first trip this year to Sofi sense their last SB rally and the spark I saw then has grown to a flame. It was fantastic to be in the new digs with other great Rams fans coupled with the WIN Versus the Seahawks and she was so inspired that she started focusing on me. Turning my skepticisim. Knowing my trepedation regarding Stafford. So before the playoffs she went online to NFL store purchased a Kupp Jersey for herself and a Stafford jersey for me without asking. I told her I would wear with pride and I have. I wore throughout the playoffs, Cards, Buc and 9ers. Hey, I feel Great seeing Stafford wheeling and dealing with confidence and swag after each win. READY TO SEAL DEAL IN 2 WEEKS.

My Wife is from northern CA and she was more of a Sports observer with no favorites or ties to a team. She has always been supprortive but never more engaged than she is now. She wants to commit to an anual trek from Vegas to see 1 or 2 games @ Sofi.

I now have to credit the Rams and McVay for actually commiting to excellence and the most aggressive moves possible and I was not for all the change so I take no credit but I embrace the wins and courage that has got us to where we are at and the least I could do was accept the #9 Jerseywith pride and joy. I guess 33 plus years has polished us both. Her into a wild Rams Fan and me a humbled Rams fan. BTW it don't taste like chicken but it taste great! Go Rams, Go Stafford!

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2022 05:41PM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My wife fell so in love with Rams after the seeing us beat Seahawks

BumRap306January 31, 2022 05:11PM

Re: My wife fell so in love with Rams after the seeing us beat Seahawks

JYB131February 01, 2022 05:38AM

KSDK gives props to the Rams

MamaRAMa152February 01, 2022 06:11AM

I enjoyed that post, Mama.... (nm)

JamesJM82February 01, 2022 07:49AM

Re: Great Post MamaRAMa...Thx nm

Rams_78179February 01, 2022 10:29AM

Two possibilities. . . .

RAMbeau215February 01, 2022 01:42PM

My Wife is happy when the Rams win... for me. AND, she thinks McVay is cute. nm

Ramgator128February 01, 2022 07:45AM