Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm with ya here, Mama...

January 19, 2022 11:49AM
I think we are all susceptible, (to varying degrees), in praising players/coaches/entire team when a game goes well and then instantly being very critical when things do not go well. Doesn't even take a 3 game cycle, 2 is enough.

After that AZ game I think the Ram's 'proved' very little, O and D. Not by this one game. The closest to assurance I have taken from the last TWO games is that OBJ is very much establishing himself - Cam Akers is truly back - AD is AD and not to worry - and controversially, (some if not most could very well disagree), our depth on the D is better than at least I thought them to be for most of this season.

I'm not down on McVay OR Morris... in fact I'm glad we have both - but I also have doubts about both and the win over Az. didn't do much of anything to convince me that my doubts are unfounded. Not with that stinker against SF a mere few days previous to the game with Az. (not just the coaches). If they used that game vs SF as motivation for their Az. game prep I would HIGHLY, STRENUOUSLY, recommend that keep it up at the same level it was preceding the Az game if not even more so. - JamesJM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2022 11:58AM by JamesJM.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams-Cards things I learned: Raheem Morris nails ‘interview’ with Cards…

Rams43294January 19, 2022 11:03AM

Re: Rams-Cards things I learned: Raheem Morris nails ‘interview’ with Cards…

MamaRAMa116January 19, 2022 11:37AM

I'm with ya here, Mama...

JamesJM79January 19, 2022 11:49AM

I think Morris will be a better HC than DC

merlin78January 19, 2022 01:55PM

Wouldn't surprise me at all....

JamesJM54January 19, 2022 02:09PM