Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

they've been saying "Rams are all in" since 2018...

January 18, 2022 03:10AM
This is the 4th year in a row the Rams are somehow "all in..." The same will be said in 2022.

I agree with your point. It's not that "it's all gravy from here" and the Rams should expect more. But there is a certain turning of the page to prove to doubters they belong in this final group of 8 and then, well, we'll see from there. They're not favored from here forward. The odds are roughly 35/65 that they win next Sunday. The have higher aspirations and yet the pressure is no longer on them.

It was a great win. I'm happy for Stafford. For the whole team. And doing it in the totally dominant way they did (and not vs. some 7th seed that really should not have been there) also says a lot. They have overcome a lot of adversity. To think where the team was the afternoon of the December MNF game vs. Arizona- juggling literally dozens of players on the Covid list, elevating practice squad guys hours before the game, etc. and doing what they have done from that moment on (and along the way having a stretch where they basically couldn't have real practices for over 2 weeks) is really impressive. It is. Jourdan has said this about Stafford but I think it applies to the whole team- they may be chaotic at times, but they also never implode.

McVay, by the way, just tied John Robinson for most playoff wins as a Rams head coach (4). McVay did it in year 5, Robinson in 7.

And by the way, how about those special teams?... The improvement from early in the season when they were bottom-3 in the league and embarrassing themselves left and right is really something.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2022 03:14AM by LMU93.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

And then there were 8....

JamesJM233January 17, 2022 09:39PM

Nice

BC Ramsfan115January 17, 2022 09:53PM

Re: And then there were 8....

Rams4387January 17, 2022 10:06PM

they've been saying "Rams are all in" since 2018...

LMU9348January 18, 2022 03:10AM

Re: they've been saying "Rams are all in" since 2018...

dodgerram46January 18, 2022 03:16AM