Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: IMO McVay is his own worst enemy......

January 11, 2022 08:32AM
Core points for sure. What I think is McVay’s problem is that he’s the Vegas high roller that will see a dollar on the floor and walk right past it because picking it up only gets in the way of the big jackpot he’s about to hit.

He’s lived a blessed life. Youngest head coach hired in a huge market with a hot fiancée.

Fortune is smiling on him. FORTUNE HAS HIS BACK. He can afford to not pick up that dollar because his personal life of Riley will pay off reeeeaaallll soon.

I’m exaggerating a bit here of course. But that’s how he play calls. He feels like there’s no liability to go empty set when he has a dollar on the floor at his feet.

Had he picked up that dollar—ran Michel for a first down on that 3rd and 1–he would have put it in the nearest slot and got this jackpot: Rams are up 24-0 before the half. 49ers are deflating and come out in the 2nd half flat. Rams get the ball again and score.

It’s early in the 3rd quarter. The Wolf comes in to finish the game. Stafford rests and doesn’t get his toe jammed in the turf. Jordan Fuller comes out of the game and rests for next week. The Rams secure 2nd seed.

My message to McVay so that he can start with meaningful self reflection: PICK UP THE DANG DOLLAR!!

We Not Me
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

IMO McVay is his own worst enemy......

roman18252January 11, 2022 03:50AM

Coy Bacon131January 11, 2022 04:16AM

No question about keeping him at all.....

roman18120January 11, 2022 04:31AM

Absolutely spot on Roman nm

RAMSINCE ARNETT80January 11, 2022 08:12AM

Ekern55114January 11, 2022 08:32AM

moklerman78January 11, 2022 09:13AM