Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

IF this team has enough dog in them...

January 10, 2022 10:56AM
They're going to review that film and be livid and ready to fix the areas they struggled. So much of survival in the playoffs is making adjustments. Rams aren't too good at adjusting in-game this year, but they are good at adjusting in between games.

The adjustments I would make...

1. Sit Rapp. He is lost when the call has him over the top, which there will be a lot of vs the offenses in the playoffs. Call it an injury thing but replace him. Safety play opposite Fuller is killing us. I would stick Juju Hughes in there, but Burgess also made a nice play and maybe he's been showing enough but either way I am talking a need for addition by subtraction here. It's time.

2. Sit Reeder. Slide Howard into Reeder's spot. Then slide Rapp into Howard's spot. We lose some oomph vs the run which sucks. But we gain much more vs the pass.

3. Power/duo blocking the rest of the way in the run game. Look this OL we have is not that great at pass pro. They spring leaks way too fast. But they are one of the best run blocking units, particularly when the calls allow them to duo up front with Allen. Leaving Allen on some BS reach block vs the nose in zone is a recipe for failure. He's not good enough for a lot of NT matchups. So duo him. We have physical OGs on either side of him. Running Michel north/south behind a power/duo rushing attack = big win vs the 9ers if we see them again.

Michel needs to start getting some respect from McVay. And I'm not talking his BS platitudes he showers on everyone in his pressers. I'm talking Sony Michel being the answer on 3rd and 1. Not the run game being an answer on 3rd and 1. Sony Michel being the guy. He is the reason this team is at 12 wins and hosting a home playoff game. How about we show the guy some respect McVay. Feed him.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams missed season-high 19 tackles vs. 49ers

BerendsenRam276January 10, 2022 10:42AM

Re: Rams missed season-high 19 tackles vs. 49ers

BerendsenRam98January 10, 2022 10:48AM

That's all?

sstrams99January 10, 2022 10:49AM

IF this team has enough dog in them...

merlin172January 10, 2022 10:56AM

Hughes was waived last week

21Dog51January 10, 2022 02:52PM

Re: IF this team has enough dog in them...

Classicalwit40January 10, 2022 03:29PM