Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Put the blame where it should be.

January 09, 2022 07:49PM
The offensive line and the Rams head coach.

The Oline was a disaster in this game, simply dominated as I have never seen before. This was worse than the Titans game, how is that even possible?

Every single play a Niners player was in the Rams backfield, it was pathetic. As upset as I am with Stafford he made enough plays for this team considering there was no running game and he got beat up for the entire game and was under constant pressure.

Coach really lost me on the 3rd and inches before the half and I actually yelled at him to run the ball when I saw the empty set and then the sack I just shook my head in disgust. That right there was a blown play call, bad coaching, and stupid decision all in one.

The fact that you have seen these same plays over and over again as a defense and yet nobody is able to find a way to either adjust or stop them is beyond pathetic. This is the same plan the Niners use every time and the Rams simply can't answer the bell.

Robinson stepped up on Defense today without him the Rams would have really been pathetic. A'shawn was outstanding today, I hope he is back next year. When the Rams needed him the most he was there and today A'shawn made play after play after play. Where was Donald today? Floyd? Williams? The second-best Ram on defense today was Howard. I thought Rapp played well today for the most part. When the Rams needed the "stars" the most they disappeared. I give Donald a pass because he gets held and doubled constantly but he had no impact on this game at all. Ramsey killed them by not being disciplined and out of position. The Rams need to mix up what they do.....how many throws inside the numbers are you going to give up before you figure out a way to take that and other short stuff away and actually make JG make good throws downfield and outside to beat you? I just don't understand the strategy and it doesn't help that the Rams cant tackle and get knocked off the ball on both sides. When was the last time we had a LB actually shoot a gap and make a TFL?

Ramsey killed the Rams today playing hero ball. If he stays assignment sound the Rams win this game....period. I just can't get over the fact that they led 17-0 and had the ball and somehow turned that into a 17-3 lead with poor coaching and soft D.

I cant get over the fact that the niners went 88 yards with a minute and a half left to tie the game. How does that happen? Ramsey not getting depth on that long one to Deebo is just as bad as their failure to be physical and their failure to be able to tackle. I find this loss to be disheartening in the worst possible way. The Rams got physically dominated....How do you get over that and move forward? I dunno...but I do know that they can win it all but it is going to take them playing a 60 minute game four straight weeks....I havent seen it all year, but it could happen.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Put the blame where it should be.

RustyRay377January 09, 2022 07:49PM

Re: Put the blame where it should be.

Classicalwit117January 09, 2022 08:20PM

Rams43115January 09, 2022 08:58PM

BC Ramsfan177January 09, 2022 09:16PM