Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sean McVay calls Jalen Ramsey, Taylor Rapp spat “a little bit of a mix-up”

January 03, 2022 06:23AM
Posted by Josh Alper on January 3, 2022, 11:19 AM EST

Link

Before the Rams fought back to beat the Ravens on Sunday, they did some fighting among themselves.

Rams cornerback Jalen Ramsey threw a jab into the facemask of safety Taylor Rapp as the two players argued on the field during the Ravens’ opening drive. Other Rams moved in to separate the two players and both men still looked heated on the sideline after the defense came off the field.

There were no other fireworks, however, and Rams head coach Sean McVay said it was the result of “a little bit of a mix-up” when asked after the game about what happened.

“Did you ever get into a fight with your brother? Yeah, you did,” McVay said, via Kevin Modesti of the Los Angeles Daily News. “So, they moved on. I don’t think it affected our ability to move forward.”

Quarterback Matthew Stafford said things happen during games, but acknowledged that “we’ve got to be better for each other” in response to a punch being thrown.

Neither Ramsey nor Rapp spoke to reporters after the game, so we’ll have to wait to learn what, if anything, they have to say about what went down early in Sunday’s game

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude520January 03, 2022 06:23AM

That didn't mean much to me...

JamesJM252January 03, 2022 06:43AM

Re: That didn't mean much to me...

SoCalRAMatic179January 03, 2022 02:12PM

Re: That didn't mean much to me...

Ramstien103January 04, 2022 05:25AM

Re: I noticed confusion

hammer208January 03, 2022 03:21PM

Winning cures a lot of issues.