Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: lets not forget we lost Woods at the beginning of those last 7 games

December 29, 2021 12:15PM
Rampage2K-
That is a pretty big loss...I don't think people realize how important he was in this offense

it takes time for a QB to get his timing down with a new WR like OBJ also

have a feeling it's about to come together these last two weeks and keep it rolling thru the playoffs tho

I think Stafford and OBJ are getting there. In the first couple of games, there were passes where Stafford and OBJ were obviously not reading the defense the same way and Stafford had a couple of interceptions on deep balls. Seems like they are mostly getting the timing down on the shorter stuff (especially in the red zone) now but still no where near in synch to where Stafford is with Kupp and was with Woods. I think this makes Stafford throw "careful" balls to OBJ right now. Honestly, if OBJ and Staff could be 25%-30% more comfortable with each other by the time the playoffs roll around, I think OBJ is going to contribute a lot more.

I'm wondering what's happened to the connection between Stafford and Jefferson. They hit that big one against AZ but they don't look to be on the same page either. Perhaps it's just the Kupp and Stafford are so in-tune that it makes the other WR/QB play look worse than it it.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

1st half, 2nd half of season Attachments

JimYoungblood53400December 29, 2021 07:27AM

Re: 1st half, 2nd half of season

SoCalRAMatic212December 29, 2021 08:47AM

lets not forget we lost Woods at the beginning of those last 7 games

Rampage2K-135December 29, 2021 11:40AM

Re: lets not forget we lost Woods at the beginning of those last 7 games

PSJRam180December 29, 2021 12:15PM

Maybe this week things improve for Stafford against the Ravens pass defense

Rams Junkie119December 30, 2021 12:03AM

Looks like a performance sine wave