Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I'm assuming they can't test negative

December 23, 2021 01:24PM
Deadpool

<snipped>

and I'm just guessing.

In ND, once you test positive, you get a call from the state covid team. they do a workup on you and you get quarantined for 10 days, on the 10th day, the state covid team calls, asks if your symptoms have improved and if they have, you are released from isolation. 1 commonly asked question is: my job requires me to test negative before I can come back to work, should I test. The cdc and nd health dept. suggests no testing for 90 days as the dead covid in your system that gives you immunity can still cause you to test positive.

So I'm guessing they can't test negative.

Interesting. I would assume that the NFL (and state officials) would be using antigen tests to measure whether or not someone who's been infected is still infectious - and not necessarily if viral remnants are still present in the body. And most everything I've read suggests that even unvaxxed people are no longer infectious after 10 days (fewer days if vaccinated).

I wonder if these players could have become symptomatic over the past couple of days?

"State covid team"..."quarantined for 10 days"..."released from isolation." (LOL!) In North Dakota?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams activate three more players from COVID-19 reserve

BerendsenRam522December 23, 2021 09:50AM

Re: Rams activate three more players from COVID-19 reserve

stlrams13197December 23, 2021 12:11PM

I'm assuming they can't test negative

Deadpool114December 23, 2021 12:42PM

Re: I'm assuming they can't test negative

ramBRO106December 23, 2021 01:24PM