Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sports Illustrated: Giants’ Soda Disaster Goes From Bad to Worse:

December 20, 2021 09:44AM
Giants’ Soda Disaster Goes From Bad to Worse: TRAINA THOUGHTS
JIMMY TRAINA
December 20, 2021

We told you in Friday’s Traina Thoughts that the awful and unwatchable Giants came up with a “gesture” for its season-ticket holders who were attending Sunday’s game against the Cowboys.

We’re using the word “gesture” loosely because all New York decided to give those suffering fans was a medium Pepsi. Not a large. No hot dog to go with the Pepsi. Just the medium soda.

The promotion was already a debacle when it came to social media reaction over the weekend, but the backlash somehow got even worse Sunday.

That’s because when fans at the game wanted to get their free drink, they were told the offer was for only one soda per PSL. Meaning, if you were a season-ticket holder who had a ticket for yourself and a ticket for your significant other, you would be entitled to only one medium soda. If you were a season-ticket holder who had four tickets, one for each member of your family, you would still get just one medium soda.

This organization is so pathetic that it managed to screw up a medium soda giveaway.

positive mets
@positive_mets
So let me get this straight @giants , you told fans we get a free soda at the game. I go to get one and I get laughed at by the cashier and everyone in line because it’s only for season ticket holders. I walk away sodaless as everyone laughs.

I am humiliated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Puneet
@puneetsingh
It’s bad enough it was a medium soda and nothing else but only one PER FAMILY? During FAN APPRECIATION DAY? On top of the season they’re having???? Whoever the Giants hired for PR can’t read the room???
Kenny D
@KennyD225

Thanks for the free medium Pepsi today! Next time you should give out one per PSL seat instead of one per account, I’m not good at sharing soda.

Sports Dudes

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sports Illustrated: Giants’ Soda Disaster Goes From Bad to Worse:

MamaRAMa553December 20, 2021 09:44AM

Re: Sports Illustrated: Giants’ Soda Disaster Goes From Bad to Worse:

AlbaNY_Ram168December 20, 2021 10:48AM

Maybe they were afraid of possible drownings.....

roman18267December 20, 2021 10:55AM

That's another terribly run franchise

promomasterj210December 20, 2021 01:12PM

Re: That's another terribly run franchise

MamaRAMa132December 20, 2021 01:33PM

Lost in all this, Why Not a Large Soda?

den-the-coach74December 21, 2021 04:14AM

read my possible reason above...NM

roman1888December 21, 2021 05:36AM