Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: The reason for postponing this game was for........

December 17, 2021 03:28PM
My wife was really sick in Jan of 2020...before Covid was a thing. I was the only one not to get sick in January in our house (wife.. 2 kids) But I got covid in November of 2020...She and my sons did not get anything from me (I didn't know I had it at the time) in November and we decided in December to do an antibody test on her. Her results come back as never having covid...so either I, with a fever, did not really have covid or the testing sucks for antibodies.

They told everyone to get the booster even though the CEO of Pfizer says they need a new formula for the Omicron variant. So why tell people to get a useless shot? Could it be so they can also get you to take the Omicron version of the shots months later? It's stuff like this where I really think this is a giant money grab and has nothing to do with health or science.

A friend made a comment about NHL and NFL players probably getting a placebo because they could never deal with a player having a heart attack on the field of play like they do in soccer in Europe....He joked that that is why we have so many positives in the NFL...nobody is really immunized anyways. Starting to think this way a few years ago would have been considered being a looney...but now people are starting to wonder...could they be doing that? That is sad that we have dropped to this level of trust in our institutions.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The reason for postponing this game was for........

roman18723December 17, 2021 11:48AM

sfbayram270December 17, 2021 12:25PM

billster1212216December 17, 2021 03:28PM

Rampage2K-178December 18, 2021 08:46AM