Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The reason for postponing this game was for........

December 17, 2021 11:48AM
those showing the virus can possibly return......That's a great thing, but I have a question about that....

Let's say that works and those guys come back....look at the list several couldn't play anyway...or wouldn't be active anyway. What is stopping the virus between now and Tuesday to hit AD, MS, CK......etc......taking the booster? Is there proof that is the panacea of the issue...the booster? How do the games go going forward? Do we still have a game next Sunday?...What if that team we play gets hit?

I have a science question too.....OBJ gets a positive on 1 day...he has the virus.....3 days later he is negative...he doesn't have the virus.....so the virus was there and gone in 3 days? It can last as little as 3 days? The flu lasts 10 days....the Flu is harder to get rid of? It could have been a false positive right? If you have to test negative twice for proof it's gone, why not test 2 times to see if you have it?

Maybe it's nothing, maybe it goes back to regular schedule.....I do know that to look at un vac's people and point is wrong.....If it's science we are dealing with why is it that questions are ridiculed? Science is built only by questions....heard that the FDA wants to clamp down data for 75 years on this shot.....that's worthy of a question or 2 IMO......
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The reason for postponing this game was for........

roman18724December 17, 2021 11:48AM

Re: The reason for postponing this game was for........

sfbayram271December 17, 2021 12:25PM

billster1212218December 17, 2021 03:28PM

Rampage2K-180December 18, 2021 08:46AM