Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Have always argued for Rodgers greatest player ever but

December 13, 2021 06:39AM
Have always argued for Rodgers greatest player ever but Brady has all those superbowls.

I have softened the stance on Rodgers because of his piddling when trailing late in a game. He doesn't get the team up to the line of scrimmage with tempo very well and despite his obscene QB stats, that ability to lead a team when time is an element is a hole in his game.

Brady on the other hand never trails. Imagine Brady got to play with a coach that may get a number 1 seed with a team with a void of talent that if another coach had that team, may be a top 5 pick in the draft type of team. It is simply amazing what Belichick can do with a team. Than Brady goes to a team with the 2nd best coach in the NFL that has a WR core that is probably #1 in the NFL so despite the great success of Brady, he has had the most favorable circumstances in NFL history for a QB.

I think these 2 stand out as the best of all-time where I once gave it to Rodgers, I think it is a toss up. I like to see what Brady could do with a team like some Rodgers have that wouldn't even be a playoff team without him. Send him to the Jets or Jaguars and see if he can elevate a team or better yet or better yet Take away Belicheck from the Patriots current team and put in Brady as the QB. Give the Patriots the Jaguars coach. I bet the Patriots are not #1 seed in the conference. I bet they are not even 500 if you swap out Belichick for Brady.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Amazing how Brady and Rodgers make it look so easy

NewMexicoRam263December 12, 2021 04:52PM

Re: Amazing how Brady and Rodgers make it look so easy

BerendsenRam157December 12, 2021 05:56PM

Not just them....

JamesJM169December 12, 2021 06:58PM

Re: Amazing how Brady and Rodgers make it look so easy

BC Ramsfan136December 12, 2021 08:22PM

Have always argued for Rodgers greatest player ever but

Rams_81138December 13, 2021 06:39AM