Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: He's just awful. Let's pile on!

December 10, 2021 02:21AM
promomasterj
C'mon, he's a great coach and there are many coaches around the league who keep trying to do the same thing. Not too many Bellicheks. Why did Jeff Fisher do the same thing from the late 90's until we fired him? Why did it take Andy Reid so long to win a Super Bowl? Why did Dick Vermeil have 2 lost seasons before he made wholesale changes to personnel, practice routine, and coaches. Why did 'genius' Shanahan not run the ball in the 2nd half of the Falcons Super Bowl - and why, if he's such a great coach has he had only one good season and several losing ones

these are all mysteries, wouldn't you say?

I didn't realize that mcvay was beyond criticism. He is a great coach and I'm not one to say fire him. But he, his coaches, And players are squandering a golden opportunity this year by being complacent. I'm just pointing out an obvious flaw that he keeps repeating that he says he is going to fix. When things aren't going his way he folds up his playbook and phones it in the rest of the game and is on to next week. I think I have seen one trick play on offense in about 12 weeks of football so far the cooper kupp pass.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Why did it take mcvay so long to realize he needed to switch up personel.

nicecatchellard457December 09, 2021 01:12PM

Re: Why did it take mcvay so long to realize he needed to switch up personel.

joram215December 09, 2021 03:10PM

He's just awful. Let's pile on!

promomasterj201December 09, 2021 03:17PM

Re: He's just awful. Let's pile on!

nicecatchellard340December 10, 2021 02:21AM

You seem to have inside knowledge of how he runs thing

promomasterj132December 10, 2021 07:19AM

The coaches have relationships with the players

merlin123December 10, 2021 06:26PM