Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Observations from Sofi

December 06, 2021 08:26AM
It was a beautiful December day as the sun broke through the thick morning overcast sky, which was fitting for a team about to break out of its winter fog, the smell of the grills filled the air and the excitement of gameday was back after over a month away!!!

Was a good crowd with very very few Jags fans(think I saw maybe 10 whole day not kidding) as expected, but always blows my mind seeing how many cars are still trying to park while we are heading to the gates at 12:45 for a 1:05 kickoff.... the place doesn't fill up until first quarter is half over confused smiley

The kickoff return got the party started and we never looked back....was fun watching the Rams dominate once again after a bit of a slow start

Amazing what running the ball and play action can do in buying your QB some time and keep him clean

Although that was a huge scare seeing him lying on the turf eye popping smiley but seeing him immediately run back out there was smileys with beer

Props to Sony for handling a huge workload where he didn't come off the field and you heard his name all day from the PA.

Although, it was bittersweet for me as my dumba$$ switched him out last minute back to DH after Yahoo changed Hendo's status from questionable to healthy and I saw Hendo warming up and it cost almost 30 points in a must win game banghead

The OL dominated even after a couple injuries which was awesome to see

The defense dominated and it was a beautiful thing

Not to brag, but I did call the last TD to OBJ...said to anyone listening in sec 433 "let's get OBJ a TD here and give him a little something in his home opener" bang! TD OBJ!!!

Trying not to get too excited as this was vs the Jags, but this could be just the kind of game a team needs to get its swagger back and that would be a much needed thing in this stretch run with a chance make a huge statement next week.

Regardless of who we played, walking out with a W for first time in over a month felt great!!!sst smiley

Btw, you could tell there is still a bunch of Rams fans pulling for Goff in Detroit as they showed the highlight of the Lions getting their first win with Goff's game winner and the crowd at Sofi erupted..was a cool thing

Icing on the cake yesterday was seeing the Niners get beat by Hags as we headed to the car, too bad Bears rolled over vs Cards

Two big games coming up with some division rivals, hopng to make this a December to remember

Go Rams!!!beer cheer smiley

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2021 08:41AM by Rampage2K-.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Observations from Sofi

Rampage2K-280December 06, 2021 08:26AM

Re: Observations from Sofi

Rams43147December 06, 2021 08:31AM

Re: Nice recap

AlbaNY_Ram111December 06, 2021 08:34AM

Re: Nice recap...Agree

oldschoolramfan109December 06, 2021 08:48AM

Re: Nice recap...Agree

Rampage2K-86December 06, 2021 09:12AM