Advanced

Re: Torry Holt Tweet

December 01, 2021 02:38PM
JimYoungblood53
Torry Holt
@AllHands81
·
1h
During the 3 game losing streak Rams have passed on 73% of their offensive plays, most of any team over that span. Also, 7 turnovers in last 3 games.
@SiriusXMNFL
#RamsHouse

C'mon Torry! Tell us something we didn't already know!

The turnovers are a HUGE reason we have lost the last 3 games! I am not sure who is more to blame more...McVay or Stafford. They put an already suspect defense in bad positions over and over!

McVay's play calling has been the worst I have seen from him so far. Waaay too many empty sets. Abandoning the run for no reason. Pass pass pass and the plays just don't seem as "creative" as they used to either. rolled eyes smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Torry Holt Tweet

JimYoungblood53662December 01, 2021 01:40PM

BerendsenRam254December 01, 2021 01:46PM

Doesn't seem like that's his main point...

DaJudge195December 02, 2021 12:29PM

Re: Doesn't seem like that's his main point...

SoCalRAMatic233December 02, 2021 02:53PM

Ramsdude207December 01, 2021 02:38PM

Re: Torry Holt Tweet...Fixable problems, YES!

oldschoolramfan199December 02, 2021 11:43AM