Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Aaron Rodgers weighs in on Rams' usage of Jalen Ramsey and how the Packers worked around him

December 01, 2021 09:46AM
So Pack figured out what to do to make Ramsey not be the guy on Adams.

"But with Davante, he was doing some traveling but he wouldn’t sometimes travel on motion from one side to the other.”

That's because Ramsey wasn't "mirroring" Adams which I think he should have been doing. Ramsey should have been following Adams every play IMO. If Adams motions left...so should Ramsey. Adams motions right...so should Ramsey. Adams scratches his butt...so should Ramsey!

I wonder whose idea it was to only have Ramsey on him "some" of the time?
I wonder who didn't adjust when the Pack figured out how to get Ramsey "off" Adams?
I wonder who isn't doing a very good job as DC?
I wonder who isn't making very good defensive "in-game" adjustments?
I wonder who should be fired at the end of the year?

Anyone want to guess?

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Aaron Rodgers weighs in on Rams' usage of Jalen Ramsey and how the Packers worked around him

BerendsenRam290December 01, 2021 07:35AM

That's how it works with great players--they avoid them

JimYoungblood53199December 01, 2021 09:11AM

Re: That's how it works with great players--they avoid them

Ramfan2182December 01, 2021 09:45AM

Re: Aaron Rodgers weighs in on Rams' usage of Jalen Ramsey and how the Packers worked around him

Ramsdude105December 01, 2021 09:46AM

LOL

JimYoungblood5397December 01, 2021 10:03AM