Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Not only is Raheem a great communicator, he is also an excellent teacher"

November 30, 2021 12:21PM
Sometimes McVay says the silliest things! lol
Link

“Not only is Raheem a great communicator, he is also an excellent teacher,” McVay said in a statement. “Raheem’s background coaching both offense and defense gives him a unique perspective which allows him to see the field from a 22-man perspective.”

Maybe McVay is right. Morris is a "great communicator and excellent teacher". After all, he did TEACH us how to ruin a defense and has CLEARLY communicated to me that he no clue what he his doing or how to adjust. lol3

The Morris hire is right up there with the Tutu pick for bonehead move of the year! Let's see how long McVay stays loyal to his friend Mr. Morris after the season ends!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

"Not only is Raheem a great communicator, he is also an excellent teacher"

Ramsdude246November 30, 2021 12:21PM

Re: "Not only is Raheem a great communicator, he is also an excellent teacher"

MamaRAMa179November 30, 2021 12:24PM

Re: "Not only is Raheem a great communicator, he is also an excellent teacher"

Ramsdude57November 30, 2021 12:39PM

I get so tired of being gaslighted..

sstrams142November 30, 2021 12:47PM

Re: I get so tired of being gaslighted..

MamaRAMa186November 30, 2021 12:51PM

I think that word is

JimYoungblood53190November 30, 2021 03:46PM

Maybe that is true

BigGame81109November 30, 2021 04:00PM