Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: TOP

November 29, 2021 08:25AM
Ekern55
I think I responded in that thread and that was some good research you did.

I’ll say the same thing. If I’m McVay, I give Morris a 4 minute max on opposing offensive’s TOP, and, when the four minutes is at three minutes and 45 seconds, it’s time to call cover zero, max blitz.

Morris has got to force the offense’s hand come hell or high water. The long drives allowed are essential to this team’s struggles.

Thanks 55!

I don't see Morris' D as a D that wants to "force" anything. Instead, his D "waits and reacts" to what the O dictates and IMO, is why we always seem a step slow or a step behind.

Too much time (even if it's a split second) thinking about what they need to do at the snap with some of the talent we have right now (Reeder, Rapp) makes our talent look even worse. Thinking to much instead of reacting will make you look slow and soft because the O is "throwing the first punch".

Meanwhile...the drives continue...eating clock...wearing out the D and keeping our O off the field. Our D, IMO, is built more to "attack"...not be "attacked"...we don't have the players for it.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hazlet Hacksaw296November 29, 2021 02:59AM

Ramsdude291November 29, 2021 04:36AM

Ekern55162November 29, 2021 08:04AM

Ramsdude57November 29, 2021 08:25AM

Here are some stats from last 3, last game, and 2020 vs 2021

BearlyThere156November 29, 2021 08:21AM