Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Searching for positives

November 28, 2021 06:08PM
It was bad today and when you have pushed all your chips into winning now it hurts a little worse. So I don't want to sugarcoat or look for excuses here but

A. Green Bay with Aaron Rodgers at Lambeau field is a very big ask of any team in the league regardless if they are a bit banged up.

B. Stafford right now is wildly inconsistent
he did hit two HRs and fired some good balls the Henderson TD stands out.... but others just missing behind receivers over head etc .... is he injured ? That's the big question mark ... I'm not sure I saw him fire balls throw balls deep etc
makes me feel like he's well enough to play...
Weird when you kinda hope your QB is dinged
Otherwise we just have a wildly erratic guy

C. Special teams is just unacceptable and a real difference maker .... other than Gay on FGs we are a fail everywhere .... it pains me to say this because I like Hekker "the guy" but right now it's time to go find a street free agent punter.... the return game both sides of that I won't even comment y'all see it every week

C. I'm not going to rip Morris or whatever ... but I will rip the fact that on 3rd and short our CBs are 8 yrds off the ball too much cushion it's gotta change .... we simply aren't getting teams off the field on 3rd down . It's killing both the defense and offense
Williams has regressed badly this year and it hurts he did have a few instances of solid coverage today but lost at times as well..

Rapp Reeder just don't seem good enough

McVay seems to be in a play calling slump
couple things today were puzzling .....
Henderson seems a bit maligned in this forum
he seems fine to me runs hard .... the games and falling behind and offense sitting on sideline has screwed up the rhythm of this offense gotta be moving chains staying n front of the down and distance to stick with it ....

So I'm not saying a darn thing you don't see but I just bang these off as therapy for myself

7-4 I still believe in this team .... short of a epic meltdown I believe we are 8-4 after next Sunday ... setting up a big game with the Cards
Win that and we will all feel better at 9-4 ... so let's do that

Nobody said it was gonna be easy
Circle the wagons and win some games
Get to the dance and we let the chips fall where they may

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2021 06:17PM by Headslap75.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Searching for positives

Headslap75422November 28, 2021 06:08PM

Re: Searching for positives

sfbayram141November 28, 2021 07:29PM

ramBRO201November 28, 2021 08:08PM

I have some

Ramsdude194November 29, 2021 04:46AM

3030302November 29, 2021 05:16AM