Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Sean McVay on the Los Angeles Rams using Jalen Ramsey to shutdown opposing top wide receivers: “It’s not quite as simple.”

November 24, 2021 09:37AM
BerendsenRam

— RanWithACam (@RanWithACam) November 15, 2021
How much has McVay heard the rumblings demanding that Jalen Ramsey finally be tasked with taking away an opposing team’s best receiver?
“None. I think in a lot of instances, what I would say is, we are on the same page in that regard. But there’s a lot of moving parts and it’s not quite as simple as ‘just do that.’ What kind of coverages are you playing? How does that thin out the integrity of it? We’re not always playing man coverage where you can just be sticky on guys. There’s an element of you need to be able to mix it up; play some zones, play some man. In order for Jalen to be able that versatile piece, you still have other people that can fill those voids elsewhere. So, I got you but there’s a lot of layers to it.”

Just put Ramsey on Davante Adams and figure out the rest.

Fun fact: Jalen Ramsey is @PFF's highest-graded CB, has the third-highest run defense grade, and the best coverage grade among all qualifying CB's.

He's a superhero. pic.twitter.com/dqXyLKHlSU

— Sosa Kremenjas (@QBsMVP) November 24, 2021

C'mon Sean! I'm calling BS! This is McVay's was of "protecting" and not "calling out" Morris for his use of Ramsey. I get it but I have a feeling if Ramsey isn't on Adams on Sunday, Adams will have a big game.

I love McVay and wouldn't trade him for any other HC but he rarely ever says anything remotely "out of line" against a coach or player...that is unless your name is Jared Goff!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay on the Los Angeles Rams using Jalen Ramsey to shutdown opposing top wide receivers: “It’s not quite as simple.”

BerendsenRam160November 24, 2021 09:28AM

Re: Sean McVay on the Los Angeles Rams using Jalen Ramsey to shutdown opposing top wide receivers: “It’s not quite as simple.”

Ramsdude147November 24, 2021 09:37AM

BerendsenRam115November 24, 2021 10:47AM