Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, I gave 'em 5 minutes

November 15, 2021 03:31PM
Didn't watch any football all week since I've been sick as a dog and just didn't want to deal with it. My FFL team actually did well and I started to generate some enthusiasm for tonight's game. Quick hitter to OBJ. Fine. Off tackle run to Henderson for 10+. Great! Forced bubble screen to Kupp that doesn't fool anyone. Unnecessary deep pass into double coverage to OBJ for a not even close interception.

I didn't want to overreact to last weeks horrendous showing by Stafford. I know I did anyway, but I did everything I could to just count it as a Mulligan. But, I can't put myself through another game of idiocy. The dude has no judgement. Tons of talent with little brain. Why on God's green Earth would you force something like that on the first series of a road game? Especially after schitting the bed just last week?

It doesn't even matter what the rest of the team is doing if our QB is this stupid and inept. I'd have rather just ridden out Goff's contract and forced McVay to be more creative or restrictive or whatever his problem is. I'm not a fan of Goff or McVay right now and I'm not sure they can win me back. I hate stupid players and these guys are just terrible. And, there's no plan B.

I hope for the Rams to find somehow to win and that everyone is in a good mood some how, some way, but I see no hope with this coach or QB.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Well, I gave 'em 5 minutes

moklerman295November 15, 2021 03:31PM

Re: Well, I gave 'em 5 minutes

Atlantic Ram80November 15, 2021 06:31PM