Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Watch: Von Miller walks through day he was traded from Broncos to Rams

November 12, 2021 10:22AM
[theramswire.usatoday.com] Watch: Von Miller walks through day he was traded from Broncos to Rams

Cameron DaSilva
November 12, 2021 12:02 pm PT

Von Miller spent the first 11 years of his career with the Denver Broncos. He won a Super Bowl with them, is the franchise’s all-time sacks leader and established himself as a fan favorite in Denver. As excited as he is to be a member of the Rams now, Miller was very emotional when he learned the Broncos were trading him to Los Angeles one day before the Nov. 2 deadline.

Miller has always connected well with his fans and this week, he shared a vlog detailing the trade from Denver to the Rams, walking viewers through the day and how everything happened so quickly.

Miller said he was told GM George Paton wanted to talk to him the day before the trade deadline, which he found odd.

“I was like, my mind just went crazy like, damn, this is really happening,” he said. “My heart started beating real fast and every single step was just so light. It felt like I was going to the principal’s office. I did not like it. I did not like it at all.”

After the trade went down, Miller had very little time to say goodbye to his teammates in Denver before hopping on a flight to Los Angeles the next day where he took his physical and went straight to the Rams’ facility, meeting Sean McVay and the members of his new team.

“I wake up in Los Angeles and right when I land, you got cameras and people taking pictures,” he said. “They welcomed me with open arms, man. It was great. It was exciting to be wanted and to have people excited for you to be there. And people were excited for me in Denver. … It just felt really good and LA showed me so much love from the first point when I landed.”

Check out the full vlog below because it’s worth watching in its entirety as fans get to know their team’s new pass rusher.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Watch: Von Miller walks through day he was traded from Broncos to Rams

BerendsenRam127November 12, 2021 10:22AM