Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What did you guys think about the Bears / Steelers taunting call?? I'm among the minority..

November 09, 2021 06:19AM
Who thinks the guy on the Bears asked for it. It is well known, LIKE IT OR NOT, the NFL is calling Taunting calls. When? Who knows???? But WHYYYY risk it in such a key moment. And you all probably know me... I HATE showboating! Did anyone ever see Jack Youngblood show his @$$ after a sack?? And then after the taunting.......WHHYYYYYY did he have to run right at the Ref? Did the Ref stick his butt out? I think so. But who would not move in some way when you have a huge LBer running right at you. I'm sorry.... That guy on the Bears asked for all he got yesterday. Even his Coaches knew it. I saw a video of him losing some of his back side on the side line.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What did you guys think about the Bears / Steelers taunting call?? I'm among the minority..

Ramgator306November 09, 2021 06:19AM

Bears LBer, Cassius Marsh, is who I'm talking about. nm

Ramgator203November 09, 2021 06:37AM

Re: Bears LBer, Cassius Marsh, is who I'm talking about. nm

SoCalRAMatic132November 09, 2021 07:23AM

Re: What did you guys think about the Bears / Steelers taunting call?? I'm among the minority..

Ramkind205November 09, 2021 07:56AM

Re: What did you guys think about the Bears / Steelers taunting call?? I'm among the minority..

JYB181November 09, 2021 08:18AM

Ramfan2170November 09, 2021 03:17PM

the whole team can run down to the end zone, but one player looks at bench too long

Rampage2K-95November 09, 2021 08:46PM