Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Last Minute Thoughts: Will Von Miller and the Rams wreak havoc on the Titans?

November 06, 2021 10:07AM
[www.turfshowtimes.com]

Derrick Henry is out for Tennessee. Can LA pressure Ryan Tannehill on Sunday night?

By JB Scott Nov 6, 2021, 1:45pm CDT

Los Angeles Rams vs Chicago Bears
Set Number: X163793 TK1
Ryan Tannehill and the Tennessee Titans are traveling to play the Los Angeles Rams under the primetime lights of Sunday Night Football. Robert Finn and JB Scott have their last minute thoughts on this marquee matchup between the 7-1 Rams and the 6-2 Titans.

While Tennessee is not at full strength after potentially losing Derrick Henry for the remainder of the season, the Rams have loaded up for a Super Bowl run and Von Miller is preparing for his first game in royal and sol.

Will LA’s new-look defense be able to bring the heat against an effective passing attack featuring explosive wide receivers Julio Jones and AJ Brown? Luckily for the Rams they are gaining reinforcements in the secondary with Darious Williams returning from an ankle injury.

How will Matthew Stafford and the high-flying Los Angeles offense fare against defensive guru Mike Vrabel? Just two weeks ago Tennessee held Patrick Mahomes and the vaunted Kansas City Chiefs offense to a measley 3 points.

And most importantly - LA will be donning the “modern throwback” uniforms for the second of three times this season. The last time the Rams wore these uniforms was also their last Sunday Night Football appearance versus the Chicago bears - and LA came away with a victory.

Can the Rams move to 8-1 on the season?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

BerendsenRam477November 06, 2021 10:07AM

One job. Stop AJ Brown.

alyoshamucci245November 06, 2021 04:38PM

I'm gonna disagree

ferragamo79185November 06, 2021 04:59PM

Re: I'm gonna disagree

Killrazor122November 06, 2021 11:59PM

Re: I'm gonna disagree

stlurams104November 07, 2021 02:13AM

I doubt Miller has much effect this week. Current Rams OLBs are good enough

RockRam100November 07, 2021 02:41AM