Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: How Concerned Should Teams be with Tutu Atwell's Size?

November 02, 2021 06:22AM
MamaRAMa
Unfortunately, we haven't seen any of Tutu's elite speed because he has spent more time on the ground than gaining ground.
All that stuff Tutu had to say about himself pre-draft... it was just talk. He didn't prove it on the field. So this was pretty much a wasted season IMO.

Agreed. It was just talk. I came away with the impression that he doesn't want to add weight and wants to play at 151 lbs. He seemed almost insulted anyone would mention it.

He also came across as being very confident (cocky?) about his abilities. I like that but you have to be able to "back it up". So far...he hasn't done that.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Pre-Draft Tutu Stuff...interesting read

Ramsdude272November 02, 2021 05:59AM

How Concerned Should Teams be with Tutu Atwell's Size?

Ramsdude113November 02, 2021 06:02AM

MamaRAMa134November 02, 2021 06:17AM

Ramsdude99November 02, 2021 06:22AM

oldschoolramfan80November 02, 2021 07:44AM

nicecatchellard139November 02, 2021 06:19AM

The pick was made, he is a Ram....not much else matter nm

shellback140November 02, 2021 06:12AM

The Lousiville coach is either blowing smoke or a dope

promomasterj73November 02, 2021 09:40AM