Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agreed

November 01, 2021 05:12AM
Classicalwit
I don't know where the grand ideas about Wolford came from to begin with. I didn't think anything of him last year; I thought he was dreadful in fact. He's a short, boxy athlete and the way he moves around is spastic. Did the Rams score a TD on any possession while he played QB? I don't they did unless my memory is off.

The Rams need a legitimate backup QB next year.

Cam Newton is washed up. Actually, he's been washed up for about four years now, but had somehow managed to collect an NFL paycheck for most of it.

Nothing changed that I can see. Same offense. Maybe even better this year! No more excuses for The Wolf. He wasn't good enough last year...and he's not good enough this year.

If we're being honest...he just isn't that good. Never was...never will be. If the Wolf would have had to play in preseason, people would have seen this sooner and maybe Perkins would be our #2 right now...as he should be.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Have they changed the style that Wolford can play in?

roman18223November 01, 2021 03:48AM

Re: Have they changed the style that Wolford can play in?

Classicalwit97November 01, 2021 05:03AM

Agreed

Ramsdude52November 01, 2021 05:12AM