Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Have they changed the style that Wolford can play in?

November 01, 2021 03:48AM
yesterday I saw him under extreme pressure and he stayed in the pocket. I know it was a lot of 2nd stringers out there going against I guess you could call a 1st string D, but it looks like he was just going to sit in that pocket. He's not tall, doesn't have a real quick release...the thing he has going for him is his mobility. Is he starting to get gun shy of being bashed up running, or has the staff told him to play it safe? I take into consideration at where they were getting the ball as well....that ST return team is deadly....in the worst way.

He looked ill at ease to say the least...I am pulling for him mostly because of the spark he generated in his brief step in last year, but you have to be honest with yourself and what you see....his vision is not the same, his instincts seem to have dwindled. I know coming in for mop up duty doesn't call for heroics, but you'd like to see some ball movement and at least a couple 1st downs when out there, not 3 and outs under 1 minute of time used.

All that said I say no to Newton, he offers nothing that would be equal to what you'd pay him, on top of that he would zero time with the playbook..he'd be just as possibly dangerous as the guy we have...now his fashion would probably fit right in with the Hollywood crowd, so there is that.....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Have they changed the style that Wolford can play in?

roman18223November 01, 2021 03:48AM

Re: Have they changed the style that Wolford can play in?

Classicalwit97November 01, 2021 05:03AM

Agreed

Ramsdude53November 01, 2021 05:12AM