Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams vs the Giants, Lions & Texans: No clarity

October 30, 2021 01:40PM
Florida_Ram
Rams vs the Giants, Lions & Texans: No clarity

For myself, I can't get a pulse on the Rams vs these 3 teams.

They smoked the hapless Giants. Big deal

They had their issues vs the Lions. But they pulled out the win as expected

If they win by a blow out or a close game against the Texans Sunday, it won't reveal anything to me about how good they are.

I need to see how they perform vs the Titans, at the 49ers and the Packers there next 3 games before I can get real pulse about our Rams.

Expecting a double digit win Sunday but not holding my breath after the drama week they've had since the victory over the Lions.

Agreed Florida! No way to tell anything against these 3 teams. We should blow all 3 of these teams away but we only blew out the G-men and who knows what will happen in Texas after this week of distractions and injuries.

The Whiners and Packers will surely tell us more of what we want to know. Things are going to get interesting very soon!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams vs the Giants, Lions & Texans: No clarity

Anonymous User285October 30, 2021 11:54AM

League is top heavy this year

RamsDynasty126October 30, 2021 12:03PM

Ramsdude111October 30, 2021 01:40PM

BerendsenRam68October 30, 2021 01:50PM

Rams43116October 30, 2021 01:58PM