Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: McVay not confident in Tutu Atwell as DeSean replacement.

October 30, 2021 11:43PM
Ramsdude
Florida_Ram
It seems like DeSean was about to become a bad egg if he didn't' get more touches asap.

How Tutu fits in the equation isn't really relevant to the DeSean issues unless it becomes apparent in the the next few games.

This article was about Tutu as much as was about Djax and is very much relevant to the Djax issues. Tutu was drafted to be a deep threat and McVay is apparently not "confident" Tutu can handle the job. Well, guess what. Neither are MANY other people Sean!

Anyone who thought Tutu would be the "next" Djax was extremely mistaken and now that we might lose Djax and Tutu not able to take over makes this pick even more of a waste. At least McVay is starting to see it too. Now maybe some of his supporters will "see the light" too!

My question is: Then why the heck did we draft him?

Did someone do a bad job of scouting? Apparently so. Whoever is in charge of scouting WR's dropped the ball here.

Did they actually "weigh" the kid? Apparently no. If they did they would have known he was under 150 lbs and he wasTutu small to play in the NFL.

Let's see if I got this right...

Too small for the NFL? Yup
Too fragile for the NFL? Yup
Drafted too early? Yup
Runs routes slower than his straight line speed? Yup
Not a good route runner? Yup
Suspect hands? Yup as evidenced by his KR mishap.
Can handle PR job? Nope
Can handle KR job? Nope
Can handle run blocking duties? Nope
We he be a Ram in 2 years? Nope

Tutu is a DUD!
))))

Yikes, I agree with a lot of what you say here.

I'm starting to lean towards placing my hope in the Rams somehow bringing back Brandin Cooks.

I don't think we would skip a beat without D Jax in this event. Cooks is owed peanuts as well so I don't think it would be hard to make it happen. Fingers crossed.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay doesn't sound confident in Tutu Atwell as DeSean Jackson's replacement

BerendsenRam426October 30, 2021 09:11AM

Beginning to look to me like McVay decides early and resolutely...

JamesJM210October 30, 2021 10:35AM

McVay not confident in Tutu Atwell as DeSean replacement.

Anonymous User238October 30, 2021 10:43AM

Ramsdude186October 30, 2021 01:24PM

Killrazor133October 30, 2021 11:43PM

Ramsdude102October 31, 2021 04:01AM

I really tried to like the pick

Ram_Ruler148October 31, 2021 06:54AM