Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just speaking for myself....

October 25, 2021 04:06PM
My "cool" assessments... that is after a cooling off period because I can be over the top positive when it's going well and over the top negative when things are not going well....

Is based on my perception of how well they should be playing with the talent level (my opinion of talent level) they take the field with. This year they have had moments, several of them, when I have thought they were playing up to their abilities... but unfortunately they've had more moments when I've felt they were underachieving... but that needs to be viewed in context -

Which is: I think the Rams are better than most other teams. So in general what I consider 'bad' play by the Rams is actually better than most other teams... but less than what I believe they are capable of. And I'm a Ram's fan.... so I don't really care that 'sub-par' Ram's performance is better than most other teams... I mean I'm elated that the Ram's are talented but I want them to peak... NOT that I expect that every play, but for most of the time in each individual game at least.

The SB... I don't think SB... at least not until after an opening win in the playoffs. (that can vary). Right now I don't see a Rams team ready for the SB... but again, in context: I don't see ANY team in the NFL SB ready. What i look for is improvement each week... a build to 'peak' performance up and thru the playoffs.

I hate steps back, even though that's natural and to be expected. I hate mental mistakes, (two successful fake punts, really?), ALWAYS... but again, that's natural and to be expected.

There is never a time when I'm not happy with a win... and I can take that even further... I have witnessed losses where I thought the Rams improved AND played well.

For years now we've wanted a winning team... welllll, we've got one. But I can't just say to myself, "Ok, good enough, I'm perfectly satisfied".... Being a winner is a step up the ladder, it's not the top rung. - JameesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is this the overall feeling of the board?

Atlantic Ram474October 25, 2021 03:42PM

sign of a good team I guess....

Rampage2K-221October 25, 2021 04:06PM

Complaining about complaining

moklerman117October 25, 2021 04:27PM

Re: Complaining about complaining

Rampage2K-116October 25, 2021 05:00PM

I don't like this reply AT ALL. In other words..

Ramgator111October 26, 2021 02:35AM

Seriously..

Ramgator90October 26, 2021 02:37AM

Re: Complaining about complaining

Coy Bacon64October 26, 2021 05:51AM

Just speaking for myself....

JamesJM230October 25, 2021 04:06PM

I think it might be a sense or urgency for many Rams fans (ME!!!) 1990 started it.

Ramgator199October 25, 2021 04:34PM

Just me, but....

NewMexicoRam207October 25, 2021 04:55PM

Passionate fans just want to see Rams be all they can be…

Rams43133October 25, 2021 04:55PM

defense underperforming, special teams awful

L.A.Rams137October 26, 2021 03:55AM