October 20, 2021 08:12AM
The same proof-of-vaccination policy was in effect for the Ram/Seahag game at Lumen Field a couple of weeks ago that I attended.

I'm very much in favor of the policy and was looking forward to see how it played out there. Their setup included having people hold up signs and making verbal announcements that proof of vaccination would be required for entry. These folks were staged about 100 feet from the metal detectors and bag checkers. Approx. 25 feet in front of said metal detectors were vaccination "checkers" who appeared to be essentially allowing fans to blow by as long as they flashed something on their phone or some piece of paper (presumably a negative 72-hour test result).

My wife and daughter were ready with pics of their vaxx cards. But, of course, when it came time for me to display the pic on my phone, my pictures app was slow to launch. I know...I'm an idiot. (LOL!) By the time the app did open (only a couple of seconds later), I'd already been ushered through to the metal detectors by the checker who was acting as though he was getting paid by the number of people he allowed in.

I suspect you might encounter something similar on Sunday.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2021 08:13AM by ramBRO.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams' updated home gameday COVID-19 policies take effect this week vs. Lions

moklerman402October 19, 2021 05:13PM

Re: Rams' updated home gameday COVID-19 policies take effect this week vs. Lions

Rampage2K-238October 19, 2021 05:22PM

Re: Rams' updated home gameday COVID-19 policies take effect this week vs. Lions

ramBRO200October 20, 2021 08:12AM

RAMpant Defense262October 20, 2021 09:48AM

ramBRO196October 20, 2021 11:24AM