Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams' updated home gameday COVID-19 policies take effect this week vs. Lions

October 20, 2021 11:24AM
RAMpant Defense
Is showing a photo of your vax card the standard for entry to venues with state mandates? I know a lot of people are paranoid about losing their actual cards, but you'd think the photos can be altered. Either way, I can't wait to get in that line and get into that rockin' stadium on Sunday.

I suspect that all NFL stadiums have their respective Covid entry requirements based upon the state/county they're located in. From my understanding, SoFi Stadium will accept a digital photo of your vaxx card that's maintained on your phone. Of course, I also believe that they'd also accept your original paper card (or a physical copy of it) if you don't carry a smart phone like my parents. Here's the link to provide you with more info on SoFi's policy. Again, there's no telling how strict they'll be with any of this.

I know that some stadiums, like Allegiant in Las Vegas, are using the CLEAR smart phone app where you can upload your vaccination information along with your picture as some venues want to be able to match the person in front of them with the info that's being presented.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams' updated home gameday COVID-19 policies take effect this week vs. Lions

moklerman401October 19, 2021 05:13PM

Re: Rams' updated home gameday COVID-19 policies take effect this week vs. Lions

Rampage2K-238October 19, 2021 05:22PM

ramBRO200October 20, 2021 08:12AM

RAMpant Defense261October 20, 2021 09:48AM

ramBRO194October 20, 2021 11:24AM