Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: reaking down the 2021 LA Rams roster by what round each player was drafted in

October 13, 2021 10:26AM
Thought it was kool as they said 72% of our 2021 Roster is Home cooked and the other 28% was players they acquired.
Dont know how the B on Breaking on the Title of the Article didnt post maybe it was too long. Oh well you all will figure it out fine. Enjoy reading thought it was a good read Imo. GO RAMS !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

  reaking down the 2021 LA Rams roster by what round each player was drafted in

BerendsenRam257October 13, 2021 10:01AM

  Re: reaking down the 2021 LA Rams roster by what round each player was drafted in

BerendsenRam63October 13, 2021 10:26AM

  Re: reaking down the 2021 LA Rams roster by what round each player was drafted in

Ekern5517October 16, 2021 10:41PM

  Re: reaking down the 2021 LA Rams roster by what round each player was drafted in

David Deacon46October 14, 2021 02:41AM

  roster will become even less top-heavy going forward

LMU9354October 14, 2021 03:12AM

  Sony Michel was drafted Round:1 / Pick: 31 of the 2018 NFL Draft

Rams Junkie46October 14, 2021 01:08PM

  Re: Sony Michel was drafted Round:1 / Pick: 31 of the 2018 NFL Draft

BerendsenRam26October 15, 2021 09:57AM