Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: that is a nice way of saying this defense sucks...

October 04, 2021 08:04AM
Rampage2K-
Yesterday the bully got bullied, there is not other way to put it..... a team that the Rams beat by like 20 points 8 straight times finally stood up for themselves and punched the Rams right in the mouth... it shocked them and they couldn't recover....especially after those hideous turnovers

It sure looked that way 2k but I think it wasn't so much them "punching us in the mouth" as it is the fact that our D is this bad. Even in the 3 wins, the holes in our D were very evident and concerning.

IMO, our bad D made the Cards look like world beaters and a SB lock!

The Cards are who we thought they are...the problem is...our D is not who we thought they were!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

An excerpt from Jordan’s column…

Rams43357October 04, 2021 07:19AM

Re: An excerpt from Jordan’s column…

MamaRAMa134October 04, 2021 07:26AM

that is a nice way of saying this defense sucks...

Rampage2K-145October 04, 2021 07:40AM

Re: that is a nice way of saying this defense sucks...

Ramsdude74October 04, 2021 08:04AM

LOL When you finished that reply..

Ramgator109October 04, 2021 08:16AM

Re: LOL When you finished that reply..

Ramsdude165October 04, 2021 08:23AM