Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I say we will beat the hawks on Thur. Nite.....

October 04, 2021 04:13AM
the cards will be beaten by the whiners and we are back in position going forward for a few weeks.....I am looking at it like this, many had has us pegged for a loss, but it was supposed to be last week. I also see that the packers started out being thumped bad and have seemed to right the ship. I see several teams at 3-1, many more game to go.....

All that said as I said in another post when this O has problems I do not expect any type bailout by the D.....there is nothing formidable at all with this defense.....they give up the 3rd downs and yesterday the run D blew up....This is the D, I see no change, even if they replace some bad players with others...they'll still be playing the same scheme....This is game 5 coming up, they understand their positions.....it's soft. I quote Morris..."I don't care about stats...I care about W's"....3rd down conversion rate may be the most important stat of all and they suck.....Maybe he is taking about ignoring stats rather then not caring about them.

Matthew will rebound and he will bring the win, the D will flounder and keep the hawks in the game, but the O will do what they had to do the 1st 3 games.....then set up shop against some lesser teams, but our D will help them with any issues those teams will have offensively....

By the way I knew we would get spanked by the cards.....the match ups were bad with the way our D plays....and I saw no way that Matthew could continue forever on that ungodly roll he was on...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2021 04:16AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I say we will beat the hawks on Thur. Nite.....

roman18121October 04, 2021 04:13AM

Offense will have to be on the game each week

Hazlet Hacksaw39October 04, 2021 04:15AM

I swear I think the tackling coincides with the soft coverages...

roman1838October 04, 2021 04:29AM

Re: I say we will beat the hawks on Thur. Nite.....

Ramsdude48October 04, 2021 04:33AM

Yeah, I'm not looking so much at our matchup D wise....

roman1837October 04, 2021 04:42AM

GroundPounder48October 04, 2021 04:46AM

roman1839October 04, 2021 04:53AM

Classicalwit61October 04, 2021 06:05AM

Well I think everything has already been revealed....

roman1836October 04, 2021 06:18AM