Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

53 emotion and logic do not mix

September 30, 2021 02:04PM
You with all your historic knowledge of being a loyal Ram Fan for years might be at a disadvantage because you have seen us: trade Hadl after 1 year, not resign Dickerson, live through the Georgia/ John Shaw era, so your "wait and see" might be viewed a pessimistic to someone that does not have your knowledge of the Rams history.

I was a huge fan of John Sullivan, but when he got old (after the mauling in the Super Bowl) I was done. I loved Blythe because he went to the University of Iowa and I believe he received some of the best coaching. When we drafted Allen I was over joyed because he was a four year starter with a wrestling back ground, once he was consistently on Goff's lap, I hated him.

I love your blasts from the past, you know your history, the problem about this blogging is you have no idea other than what the writer wrote how he is delivering it. I know you referenced the topic we talked about last night, and I am not trying to argue, I do not think they were attacking you, it is my opinion they were trying to convince you to see it there way.

You the Man Jimmy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2021 02:06PM by Stafford9.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Matthew Stafford heaps praise on Brian Allen: 'He thinks like the quarterback'

BerendsenRam280September 30, 2021 09:58AM

I am so happy I was wrong, I am so happy I was wrong

Stafford9209September 30, 2021 10:02AM

Re: I am so happy I was wrong, I am so happy I was wrong Attachments

JimYoungblood53161September 30, 2021 10:41AM

53 emotion and logic do not mix

Stafford9148September 30, 2021 02:04PM

Re: 53 emotion and logic do not mix

JimYoungblood5398September 30, 2021 04:50PM