Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

To be fair to Kurt....

September 29, 2021 10:19AM
moklerman
Rams43
Here’s another take.

[twitter.com]
Yeah, I was sure that Stafford was going to break Warner's 3 game start but the Rams put it in cruise control for much of the 2nd half. Not to mention Kupp going lateral instead of vertical on that last red zone trip. Oh well, no biggie. Also commented on how the Rams were actually producing similarly to the GSOT teams, which is saying something.

What I don't know, is how sustainable their current success is. Especially without a Faulk level RB. The rules are different now though, so maybe that won't be such a necessity? As long as Stafford keeps spreading it around, this offense will be alright IMO.

Don't get me wrong- I'm very happy with the outcome of our start, but as stated above, Kurt had Marshall to hand the ball to on a regular basis and to dump off to as well. I can see it both ways..
1- Things were opened up for Kurt because of Marshall's threat, or
2- Kurt's opportunities to throw were shared with Marshall being a large part of the O

More of the offense is on Matthew's shoulders due to not having Akers. Wow! Think how explosive this offensive would be with Akers as a threat.

Let's just enjoy what we have and hope the D can do it's part this year.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Check out this Stafford vs Warner comparison…

Rams43216September 29, 2021 09:29AM

Re: Check out this Stafford vs Warner comparison…

Rams43135September 29, 2021 09:30AM

Re: Check out this Stafford vs Warner comparison…

moklerman87September 29, 2021 10:03AM

To be fair to Kurt....

Ramsfan1971148September 29, 2021 10:19AM

Re: To be fair to Kurt....

moklerman75September 29, 2021 10:29AM

Losing Akers in the end will probably make Rams fall short

Rams_8197September 29, 2021 10:42AM

Stafford situation shows how blessed Kurt Warner was in his career

Rams_81278September 29, 2021 10:12AM