Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I know it’s only game 3, but I consider this game an acid test for 2 Ram Coordinators…

September 25, 2021 07:12AM
Namely, Morris and DeCamillus.

Morris has too much talent to work with to have to surrender the TOP battle every week AND rely on superhuman goal line stands. Too much like Russian roulette to suit me. Can he change things up against Brady? Maybe better disguise his looks presnap? Otherwise I could see Brady dissecting our D all game long. Meanwhile, Morris is keeping Stafford on the sidelines too long. Makes me crazy.

DeCamillus, other than Gay, seems to be presiding over a hapless set of coverage units with unimpressive punting results to boot. I read somewhere that our ST are ranked in the league cellar. Hopefully, he will have his kids turned around for this game.

Both Coordinators need to get their ‘stuff’ together PDQ if you ask me. Rams have a tough schedule ahead plus play in the leagues toughest division by far. Rams don’t have the luxury of taking their sweet time to get themselves up to full speed if they want to be serious SB contenders.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I know it’s only game 3, but I consider this game an acid test for 2 Ram Coordinators…

Rams43227September 25, 2021 07:12AM

Much too early for that

RockRam98September 25, 2021 07:33AM

Re: Much too early for that

Rams43125September 25, 2021 08:04AM

Re: too many plays, too many hits

leafnose38September 26, 2021 04:03AM

Morris I have patience with, the special teams guy is weak and needs to go

Stafford995September 25, 2021 08:47AM

Brady eats Blitzes for lunch

RamsFanSince6957September 26, 2021 05:21AM