Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some pff notes

September 13, 2021 04:49AM
-Rams had the highest rate of plays that went for 15 or more yards in week one. Looks like the explosive plays are back

-Henderson had at least eight carries with five or more yards which puts him at third among running backs for week one. Or maybe it was that he had the highest rate? Not sure. But he was 8/16

-Kupp generated the second most yards per route run out of the slot for week one. Only behind Tyreek Hill.

-Rams offensive line only played 15 "true passing sets" And gave up five pressures out of those 15. I know the bear's front seven is pretty good so hopefully they continue to get better as a season goes on. I thought our offensive line looked pretty good in past protection all things considered but maybe it was just that Stafford magic

-PFF says the Rams offensive line did a good job creating running lanes. Personally I think they only looked good in the 4th quarter. And that may be because Stafford was dropping the ball deep so often that the defense eased up.

-Donald dominated. Nothing new to see there

-Kenny Young posted one of the highest graded games of his career.

-high praise for the secondary. David Long was the highest graded player among the corners And Robert Rochelle also graded well. They still managed to ding Ramsey for some of his play somehow.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2021 04:51AM by Ram_Ruler.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some pff notes

Ram_Ruler480September 13, 2021 04:49AM

Re: Some pff notes

LMU93220September 13, 2021 05:25AM

Especially against that bears interior defense

Ram_Ruler165September 13, 2021 05:55AM

no name162September 13, 2021 07:07AM

den-the-coach170September 13, 2021 07:23AM