Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

another 53 man roster projection with a twit

August 29, 2021 10:55AM
By now you probably have had your fill of final roster projections. I found this one to be a bit unique as it allows room for a player to be signed off waivers for the active roster and two slots on the practice squad for anyone who might interest the LA Rams. Based on their recent history, that's not a bad assumption.

The article is pretty long and has 4 slides, so I didn't clip and paste the entire thing here. It's organized by offense, defense, then special teams, and summary. If anyone wants the whole thing, just let me know and I can do so.

"...So where does this all leave us?

Active Roster: 52 (25+24+3)
Practice Squad: 14 +1 (exempt) (6+8)
Waived/Traded: 11 (4+6+1)
Injured Reserve: 3

Of course, the numbers above add up to the 80-man current roster but allows some room for one signing to the active roster, and two additions to the practice squad. The active roster priority in my mind is 1st – Running Back, 2nd – Outside linebacker, 3rd – Offensive lineman. As to the priorities for the practice squad? I expect that the Rams could pick up anyone who they feel is of exceptional value. Ultimately, I expect that the Rams will target an emergency long snapper, placekicker, and punter..."

[ramblinfan.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

another 53 man roster projection with a twit

HornsUpRamily!268August 29, 2021 10:55AM

Re: another 53 man roster projection with a twit

Anonymous User226August 29, 2021 11:05AM

Re: another 53 man roster projection with a twist

HornsUpRamily!141August 29, 2021 12:59PM