Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Couple Thoughts On Tutu

August 22, 2021 09:01AM
ramBRO
1) From my wife: Who's that guy? He's little.

2) Not gonna confuse him with a #1 NFL WR, but Atwell looks like he can catch the ball. Looked really comfortable on those WR screens.

3) Saw him targeted on one intermediate route to the sideline and a deep one down the seam.

- the intermediate route was broken up in a great play by a Raider LB who was trailing the play. I couldn't tell if the CB was playing zone or man, but Tutu had created some space between the two.

- the deep pass really irked me because it was another situation where our QB couldn't get the ball out in front of the receiver so they could actually use their speed to track it down. Instead, the pass was late/short and forced Atwell to slow down. In turn, the trailing defender was able to catch up and make an INT. Looked like a classic if we're even...I'm leavin' type of situation where Tutu wasn't allowed to kick it into another gear. Too bad Perkins couldn't get it out there.

4) Not that it's unexpected, but, when a defender gets a hand on him, it's over...Tutu goes down.

5) Wouldn't be surprised if he didn't end up in the ice tub sometime this morning. He took some hits last night that required him to exit a couple time. Battled back to get back in, though.

for me:

1) Atwell is TuTu small to have a long career in the NFL. Seems like he limps off the field after every hit!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Couple Thoughts On Tutu

ramBRO571August 22, 2021 08:42AM

cool_hand_luke172August 22, 2021 08:48AM

Ramsdude138August 22, 2021 09:01AM

He's a string bean

BigGame81148August 22, 2021 09:18AM

Rams43275August 22, 2021 01:52PM

He looks like a very good high school player