Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Local media jumping on Bryce Perkins bandwagon: Wolf is better

August 22, 2021 05:10AM
Florida_Ram
RamsAl48
Saying Bryce Perkins is the real deal....Matt Stafford better play lights out or this town will be calling for Bryce Perkins sooner or later. Quarterback controversy brewing in a year or 2?

Like everyone else I've watched Perkins closely the last two preseason games.

Wolford is a mile ahead of him.

I don't buy all the preseason hype when it comes to quarterbacks.

Wolford is a damn good #2 NFL quarterback and I'm glad we have him.

Perkins is scrappy and has shown some upside but no way would I want him to be Stafford's backup when the season begins..

Please tell me how the Wolf is a "mile" ahead of Perkins. What can he do that is "miles" better than Perkins? I just don't see it. I see a guy who is limited and has reached his peak. I don't think he has very much upside as opposed to Perkins.

Neither QB is ready to be a number 1. I keep hearing "Wolf has great leadership capabilities". Big deal! Doesn't matter much if you cannot make all the throws at this level...and he cannot make them. It's his weakness. No way I can label him a "damn good #2 qb". An "ok" #2? Yes. Damn good? Not really.

The Wolf might have more NFL experience than Perkins but that's about it. A whole 5 quarters worth of NFL experience!!! lol3

Please tell me how Wolf is "miles" ahead of Perkins...

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Local media is jumping on the Bryce Perkins bandwagon

RamsAl48428August 21, 2021 08:40PM

Re: Local media is jumping on the Bryce Perkins bandwagon

Classicalwit169August 21, 2021 08:58PM

So who is our backup QB?

max155August 21, 2021 09:11PM

Keep 3 QBs live with 5 WRs or 3 TEs

Rams Junkie147August 21, 2021 09:58PM

Right. That's pretty funny.

RockRam157August 22, 2021 02:30AM

Local media jumping on Bryce Perkins bandwagon: Wolf is better