Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Well, I’m sure hoping for a better Ram run game in this 2nd Raider scrimmage…

August 19, 2021 07:29AM
Rams43
These will be the Rams starters for crying out loud.

If THESE guys struggle to run the ball we may have bigger question marks on O than just RB depth. C’mon…

Let's face it, our run game is a BIG question mark since Akers went down. We don't have ONE RB that we can count on. Hendo will be fine until he gets dinged...and he will.

Behind Henderson we have ABSOLUTE garbage that will scare nobody making things that much harder on a new QB trying to learn a new system.

It will be a downright shame if we don't bring in another RB that has some experience. Doesn't have to be a "home run" threat but does need to be able to carry the load for at least a few games and do it well.

When it comes to the RB's we have now...

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Well, I’m sure hoping for a better Ram run game in this 2nd Raider scrimmage…

Rams43269August 19, 2021 07:14AM

Re: Well, I’m sure hoping for a better Ram run game in this 2nd Raider scrimmage…

Ramsdude158August 19, 2021 07:29AM

So far the running game has been the weak link

HornsUpRamily!195August 19, 2021 07:37AM

i'm more concerned about the o-line depth

stlramz121August 19, 2021 08:11AM

Same here... (nm)

JamesJM99August 19, 2021 08:56AM

Re: i'm more concerned about the o-line depth

HornsUpRamily!120August 19, 2021 09:00AM

Re: i'm more concerned about the o-line depth

Rampage2K-283August 19, 2021 10:07AM

more concerned about the o-line depth: You two posters

Anonymous User179August 19, 2021 04:38PM

HornsUpRamily!151August 20, 2021 12:10PM